1. Technical Assistance in the formulating specifications, standards and product implementation.
2. Procurement or purchasing of required materials, supplies at the right quality, right price, right time and at the right place.
4. Property Inventory System for stock items.
5. Stocks Inventory System for stock items.
6. Monitoring System on electric, water, gasoline and maintenance consumption.
7. Supervision on the repair and maintenance and security of all government facilities and building.
Our mission is to cater effective distribution of services pertaining to supply, property and records management, proper utilization, maintenance and security towards a measurable, attainable and realistic services to God and the people.
The Provincial General Services of Quezon, as an arm of the Provincial Government, envisions to reach out its constituents by offering excellent services for an effective procurement of program with updated and accurate information dissemination, for the protection of public lands and buildings and the continuous beatification, improvement and maintenance of parks and other structures: for complete security and efficient janitorial services, for the realization of the creation of mini archives contributing to a more effective records management of the local government units; being in the frontline services during and after man-made and natural calamities and disasters, all done through the coordinated and cooperative efforts emerging from the empowered human resources of the workplace working with dignity and transparency.
Mandates & Functions
- Formulate and develop plans, programs, standards and guidelines on procurement in the areas of acquisition, storage and disposal in conformity with the existing and established rules and regulations.
- Design plans, programs and standards on the economical and efficient management of the Province’s land, buildings, vehicles, equipment and facilities relative to the acquisition, utilization and disposal with existing standard rules and regulations.
- Oversee the over-all maintenance and security of all Provincial Government buildings and grounds.
|Address:||2nd Floor Governor's Annex Building, Provincial Capitol Compound, Lucena City|