- A one stop center established to provide employment information and assistance to DOLE clients and constituents of the Local Government Units.
- It makes available in one roof the various employment promotion and manpower programs and services of DOLE and other government agencies.
- Established and maintained by every province, city, municipality and in some cases by NGOs, and school/colleges/universities
OBJECTIVES OF THE PESO
- To ensure the speedy, equitable and efficient delivery of employment services to maximize the impact of various employment programs and services at the grassroots agencies.
- To serve as referral and information center for the various programs of DOLE and other government agencies.
- To provide a venue where people could explore simultaneously various employment options and actually seek the assistance they prefer or need.
- Network and /or link with other PESOs, other GOs, employment providers and other stakeholders for job exchange and implementation of various programs of DOLE and the PESO
|Address:||Ground Floor, Provincial Capitol Bldg., Lucena City|
|Tel. No.:||(042) 373-4805|