Be the frontline in the efficient and effective delivery of programs and services.
Well organized unit capable of leading the implementation of plans and programs of the provincial government.
Mandates & Functions
The Provincial Administrator shall:
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the governor, implement the same particularly those which have to do with management and administration-related programs and projects wich the governor is empowered to provide.
- Shall assist in the coordination of the work of all the officials of the local government unit, under the supervision, direction and control of the governor, and for this purpose, he may convene the chief of offices and other officials of the local government unit.
- Establish and maintain a sound personel program for the local government unit designed to promote career developement and uphold the merit principle in the government service.
- Conduct a countinuing organizational development unit with the end of instituting effective administrative reforms.
- Be in the frontline of the delivery of administrative support services, particularly those related to the situations during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities.
- Recommend to the sanggunian and advise the governor on all other relative to the management and administration of the local government unit.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by the law or ordinance.
|Address:||Provincial Capitol Compound
Governor's Office Annex Building,
Belen Drive, Brgy.10, Lucena City
|Tel. No.:||(042) 373-7009 / (042) 660-2422|