|1st District||2nd District||3rd District||4th District|
|Distance from Manila: 310 KM|
|It was formerly known as "Visita" and "Sugbong Cogon" due to the tall grasses covering most portions of its sorroundings. Its third and final name, San Andres, was derived from an old tale of wooden statue of "Apostol San Andres". It lies in the southernmost tip of Bondoc Peninsula.|
The Municipality of San Andres, Quezon was just created as the so called "VISITA". Several persons from Bicol Region, Visayan Islands and some Tagalogs settled in said place constructing homes near the seashore of sitio Sugbong Cogon of the Municipality of San Narciso, Quezon, its mother municipality.
In the year 1959 due to the rapid increase of population and income it was created as "Municipal District of San Andres" having a form of government under Executive Order No. 253 dated August 20, 1959. The following are the first government officials:
The MUNICIPAL DISTRICT OF SAN ANDRES got its honor of Saint Andrew. This place is situated along the coast of Bondoc Peninsula having an area of 19,740 hectares, composed of seven barangays. The climate from the month of May to December seems moderately cool and from the month of January to April seems so hot. The Town Fiesta was celebrated every 22nd day of February in honor of the President of the United States, George Washington.
In the year 1965 the Municipal District of San Andres was converted into a regular municipality under Executive Order No. 174 dated October 5, 1965 by "His Excellency President Diosdado Macapagal".